About: Rachel Naismith
- Rachel Naismith is a former micro-bakery owner and manager of a Glasgow-based food bank. She currently lives in Paris where she writes about the city’s shifting culinary landscape.
Posts by Rachel Naismith:
- How to Avoid Bad Food and Restaurants in Paris: A Few Tips | in Eating Out&Food&Worst of Paris
- Street Art in Paris: Where to See Some of the Best | in Off the Beaten Path&Paris Culture&Walking Tours
- Review: Bouillon Chartier, Paris’ Timeless Belle-Epoque Dining Room | in Eating Out&Food&Grands Boulevards&Paris on a Budget&Restaurants
- Artisan French Candy & Confectionary: A Brief History | in Chocolate & sweets&Food&Food History&Shopping in Paris